Sunday, November 04, 2007

chain gang? or a game of follow the leader? i'm not sure which one it is yet to tell the truth. i had this idea for a while and just never put it on paper until now. with this piece i wanted to see how fast i could paint with vectors, before this i was very specific with tracing my drawings. however i think i like the final output here better because the final piece doesn't look as sterile, or precise as many vector drawings do. that said there were still some areas where i did go back and put in the specific shapes i had drawn.

-coffman

4 Comments:

Blogger NocturnallyGeekyMe said...

chain gang makes me think of gang bang...and i dont want to think about that with this picture...><

11:21 PM  
Blogger A Highly Refined Pirate said...

Heheehe! Silly Megan. I like this one.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Chris Palmer said...

I love this little drawing. I had a conversation with my fiancee about how silly I thought it was for kids to wear leashes. Of course, then she remembered wearing one when she was a kid.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Nikki Lukas Longfish said...

nice! so how long did it take you to vector this?

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home